Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fall Felted Bag Contest Question

Q: The colors of fall tend to be oranges, yellows, crimsons, and other 'leafy' colors - what is your favorite "Color of Autumn" and where do you see it?



A: Red is my favorite by far. It reminds me of the brilliant red maples that I used to see. Driving on i-89 in VT is one of the most beautiful drives as the Green Mountains turn a myriad of colors-----with the red popping & drawing your eyes to it.

A couple yrs ago I was playing ball with the wee one & our dog Libby. It was Nov 9th & I was video taping them playing for my parents to see. Off in the distance you could see a maple tree that had turned the most spectacular, vibrant red. That image is burned in my memory!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I have great memories of playing in the leaves with my little ones! I can't wait to make more!