Monday, August 11, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy




And Shawnee for my award. I'm expecting a swag bag much like the presenters & winners at the Oscars get. Thanks!

So the rules state that I, being the fabulous recipient of this auspicious award, must in turn nominate 7 other fabulous recipients. Those lucky bloggers must follow the rules, which are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

(humor me as hyperlinks aren't working for some strange reason & I dont' do html as it's embarrassing)

So without further ado, my nominees are:

1) Holly !
. She is the hostess with the mostess for our local knitting group, teaches Sunday School, doesn't mind that I bought the stash she was hoping to acquire when our AC Moore closed & has done some pretty neat projects!
http://yarntoknit.blogspot.com/

2) Robyn !
She's a mommy to two adorable boys, blah blah blah, amazing knitting, blah blah blah, and she lives in Montreal. Really, the Montreal part alone should nominate her. One day we'll meet up for a mocha mandarino at 2nd cup, work on some socks & leave w/ a tin of Cinnamints!
http://knitpurlknitpearl.blogspot.com/

3) Amanda!
Awesome projects, beautiful yarn for sale (check out her etsy shop!), sweet little boy, she's a New Englander & a Red Sox fan!
4) LeslieJ!
What would an awards show be without the ever-fabulous LeslieJ??? Sock knitter extrordinaire! Hockey Mom, a Spartan & preschool teacher. If only she wasn't a Tigers & Red Wings fan. . .
5) LadyWy!
J wins this award based on her knitting & yarn & being a fantastic swap partner. Her DD is an impressive young lady & proof positive that J is an amazing mother!
6) Cathy!
Cathy has been referred to as my knitting guru. Seriously, the woman taught me to do cables via IM. I think we've known each other for 7 or 8 yrs at this point. Truly one of the most prolific knitters I've known.
7) JoAnn! She's a Red Sox fan (yes, I am biased, shush), a fellow New Englander, great mommy, awesome grandmother & loves Disney Princesses & Disney on Ice as much as I do. Plus, I am jealous of her time on the Cape. And her knitting. And her time at Fenway.

Now that our awards are over, I am off to get ready to go to Monkey Joes w/ the Wee One. Last night was her last dose of anti-biotics & we're ready to get out of the house!!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

That would be cool to meet you one day!

Thanks again for this award, I'm blogging this tonight ;) Finally catching up on my blog reading!