Thursday, August 23, 2007

They examined my head. . .


. . .and found nothing! CT scan shows nothing abnormal on my brain so that's a blessing. My next step is to get a neurology consult for a lumbar puncture. Most likely that will happen next month.
This is the Kiddie Capelet I made for a friend's older daughter (she's the same age as the wee one. I have another to make in red for her younger girl. I used some LB Homespun I had in my stash. I love the colors, love how it looks when it 's done but hate working with it! Here's the pattern:
Tonight is the Meet & Greet for the wee one's school. Her teacher is wonderful & I'm looking forward to seeing who else will be in her class. We know of 1 little girl already (they played together last month). I hope there are a couple kids from last yr's class so she sees some familiar faces.
Off to start my 2nd capelet. . .

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

The capelet is adorable! I know what you mean about working with the LB Homespun. I made a scarf from it last year. It is very warm though!

Amen for a normal CT scan!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

LeslieJ said...

glad to hear you are ok, i was very worried about you.

Allison said...

Glad your brain is looking good! Love the kiddie caplet and the kimono and hat below. I've been meaning to try that pattern. So I notice on your questionnaire that you are a Koigu fan - any suggestions on where to find it on sale? Also have you tried the one that is the crepe merion and a little thicker?

jopal said...

Glad test was ok. Good luck with the LP.. Will be praying for you!
Great poncho - so cute!