Friday, August 17, 2007

My "Puffy" came!


Puffy being the Yahoo Monthly Dishcloth Group's word for your swap item plus goodies from your swap pal. My pal happens to live in the same Kentucky town as my best friend Jami! Her husband is retired Army to boot!

She made te Daryl Waltrip cloth in blue (my kitchen is blue & yellow) & sent some yummy teas, note cards, notepad & pen as well as a post card of Ft Knox (she works on post!).

I signed up for the Fall Felted Bag Exchange this week, as my previous post indicates. I have a Noni bag pattern that I had hoped to use for ITE IV but my partner was allergic to wool so that got scrapped. Perhaps I'll use it this swap.

And on a side note, our vacation for R & R is booked! Just waiting for them to cash the check & we will be golden! Now, please, cross your fingers, light a candle, whatever it is you do do & pray we don't have any hurricanes!!!

No comments: