From my friend Alida. . .
10 Years Ago:
Sept. '08. I was working for Origins at Fanueil Hall in Boston & realizing I had made a YOOOOGE mistake leaving Lauder for them . I was also unhappily married to my first husband & had contemplated leaving him in June of that year.
5 Years Ago:
Sept. '03. I was almost 3 months pregnant with the Wee One. I was working for Lancome as a makeup artist & was happy with my life.
5 Months Ago:
April '08. The Wee One turned 4, we went to VA to see the ILS for Spring Break & were looking forward to Hunter's homecoming from OIF5!
5 Things on My To-Do List Tomorrow:-
1) Grocery shopping
4) b-day party for a friend of the Wee One's from school
5) get in bed at a decent hour!
5 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1) I love drinking pickle juice (and olive juice) from the jar.
2) I have an unnatural love for prosciutto.
3) I broke the ankle of my own goalie playing field hockey in hs.
4) I rented The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew mysteries from Netflix
5) I CANNOT crochet to save my life, despite taking a class a couple years ago. The teacher proclaimed I was knitting w/ a crochet hook.
5 Bad Habits:
1) I can rationalize just about anything, especially a purchase.
2) I can be very judgemental.
3) I spend too much time on my computer
4) I am my own worst critic.
5) I don't discouage George Clooney when he tells me that one day we'll be together.
5 Places I've Lived:
1) Winooski, VT
2) Long Beach, CA
3) Portland, ME
4) Boston, MA
5) Columbus, GA
Im not tagging anyone but feel free to play along!