Sunday, February 18, 2007

Move over tweedle dum & tweedle dee. . .

So I've been wondering why I never have comments on my blog. Am I that boring? Am I that annoying? What gives gentle reader??

I start goofing off w/ my blog (basically adding my friend Cathy's to my list of blogs I read) when I realize that on my dashboard I have something like 40 unmoderated comments.

Unmoderated comments? Hmmmmmmmm. I have comments that were needing my attention!

I have been a terrible to my readers---You DO love me! You really really do!

Yay!

5 comments:

twirldawg said...

I suppose now is as good a time as any to delurk!

Lacey said...

You are a total goof! :D

Allison said...

We do love you and now we know you love our comments!!

Cathy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're the best! guru? you're so sweet...did you see my picture on my messanger? it's just for you!. 3 guesses where it was taken! hugs love! thanks for the plug...and thanks for the fun we've had chatting over knitting and lots of stuff...maybe the fibers gods bring you opal soon!
cathy

lauriec said...

Hee! I have 2 skeins that I am saving for the right project. Along with those 3 skeins of koigu I got in a swap.

And yes, GURU! Who else could teach someone to do cables via IM?!!!