Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It pays to know people


Especially people who spin & dye yarn! If you read my previous post you'll remember me lamenting over the fact that I had $$ to spend but couldn't find the "right" purchase.

Well, last night I went to Knit Group (because I refuse to use that S & B phrase) & who should show up but Lacey! She sits down next to me & starts pulling out hank after hank after skein after skein of the most gorgeous handspun. We pass around several of the skeins which are petted, stroked, Ooohed & aahed over. Two have my attention. I made a wise choice & bought one. It's called Frog Stomp & is 156 yards. If you enlarge the pic you possibly can see the sparkles in it. They're called "angelina"!!

Thanks Lacey for enabling me & quenching my need to buy SOMETHING!! I'm loving my yarn & keep taking it out to look at it!

For those of you looking for pretty yarns, check out Lacy's Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5145853

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Ooohhh that is yummy!

SissySees said...

That's lovely! Don't you love it when pieces fall into place?!

DaCraftyLady said...

that is really pretty...I love to feel and touch...