Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Libby Ibby Bibby!


Our sweet Schnauzer Libby turns 6 today! Her favorite hobby, as seen in the pic, is playing ball in the afternoons. Okay, any time of day really. She usually starts to bring me her ball around 3pm & it doesn't stop until we've gone out to play fetch.

She's a big snuggle bug & loves belly rubs, ear scratches & loves to be held. As I type, she's on the back of the couch (her perch so she can see outside) and is keeping my back warm.

Hunter's aunt (who is friends with the breeder & owned Libby's great grandmother (Snookie) & great uncle (Ditto) proclaimed Libby to be the "best schnauzer in the world" & agrees with me when I say we really got the pick of the litter!!

3 comments:

Holly S. said...

Happy Birthday, Libby! May your dreams be filled with fields full of bouncing balls!

SissySees said...

Hope it was a happy one! I love playing fetch, but neither of my girls are as obsessive about it as Mugsy was.

DaCraftyLady said...

happy "B" day to Libby!!.. :)