Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mission Completion!


Emily has received our box & the Knitting Aces have officially crossed the finish line for Dish Rag Tag: the sequel! I really had fun with this swap & look forward to next year's DRT.




I had a nice breakfast date w/ Hunter this morning while the Wee One was at school. Yesterday morning we cleaned out his old Army closet which is now the Wee One's closet. 8 trash bags later we were done. I am scared for when he retires. Seriously---3 cvc's, 2 K-pots, 4 aid bags, 3 duffel bags, various & sundry other bags, skeeter tent, etc etc. Suddenly my yarn stash was puny.

Tonight we're taking it easy & watching tv. I know there's something going on in Boston that may be televised on TBS involving a certain sports team but today is anti-fan day. No hot dogs, no singing those 3 songs, no wearing red, no prayer.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Congrats on crossing the finish line. I think of you (and Amanda) when I hear Sox scores... Good luck with that!