Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Quite possibly my favorite way to spend the weekend. Get out of the house on Saturday & run errands & then spend Sunday at home being lazy.


Yesterday I met a friend of mine from Yahoo 360. She's also an Army wife & her husband is deployed as well. She's originally from here & was home for a reunion. We went to lunch @ Cheddars & had a nice time. Of course the wee one didn't eat her lunch. *sigh* The 3's really ARE worse than the terrible 2's!

Yesterday's craft was making 7 sets of stitch markers! Man, those things are addictive & quick! I'm doing a stitch marker swap so they'll come in handy. I'm also in a felted bag swap, ITE IV, & a dishcloth swap so 3 sets will go to my partners in those swaps.

Last night she went to bed at 715 (guess she was that tired!) so I put in Gang of New York. LOVE this movie. The time frame (mid 19th century) & early NY history are so appealling to me. I tell you that I am a history geek----I REALLY am!

This morning was spent doing laundry & talking to Hunter online. He's doing well & is "bored". It's a good thing when the guys in the aid station are bored---it means no one's getting hurt! Then I talked to both my MIL & my Mom. The wee one & I had a late lunch & now I'm staring at a mountain of laundry that is begging to be put away.

I'm hoping the wee one takes a nap so I can get the laundry folded & put away and then get the toys picked up in the living room. How can 1 child make such a mess? I swear, there's a group of kids who come in my house at night & mess up the living room!

No comments: