Thursday, April 26, 2007

ITE IV is underway!!!

YAY! I've decided to do a Nicky Epstein bag for this swap! Just not sure which one yet.

Here's my questionnaire:

1. Name and blogger handle: Laurie (LaurieC)

2. Blog URL (if applicable): http://knitwitarmywife.blogspot.com/

3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: Surprise me!

4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I'm open to anything!

5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? I'm usually casual (SAHM) but something dressy might be fun for a change!

6. Prefer a pal who lives in the USA or international? Doesn't matter!

7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): This is my 4th TE & my 2nd as a co-hostess! I enjoy knitting, beading, some stamping, cooking & baking. I'm an Army wife & a SAHM (stay at home Mom) to a wonderful 3 yr old little girl. I love history (both US & foreign) & love to read when it doesn't get in the way of my knitting *wink*. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!

No comments: