Friday, October 06, 2006

We have pants!!

Finished knitting them today at Lunch Buddies & got them stitched together & the drawstring on the inside this afternoon while Betsy was napping. They're for my friend Tara's daughter who is due to make her appearance in Dec.

The pattern is one I made up after examining a pair of Betsy's 3-6 mo. pants & taking the side of the kimono into consideration. I'm going to submit it to the
"pattern a day" people & afterwards to the Mason Dixon knitting gals. It's amazingly simple & they are too cute in person!!

1 comment:

Christy ~ Central Air said...

Hi! Gorgeous outfit!! I am working on my first Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono to give as a gift at my sister-in-law's baby shower next weekend. I left my MDK book at my office on Friday, so I am kind of stuck 'til Monday. Would you be willing to post as a comment - on your blog or mine - the next 1-2 instructions that follow the very first step? I am nearly finished with the first 4", and I believe that the next steps involve casting on a few new stitches at the beginning of the next 20 or so rows. Is that about right?! Thanks in advance for your help!

Christy