Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Our super-wonderful Daddy (who is home with us this year!) with our super-wonderful girl.

We had a low-key day yesterday---Hunter & the Wee One went swimming while I stayed in, watched the Real Housewives marathon (don't we all appreciate a good table flipping?) & seamed together my Feather & Fan Baby Cardigan.

The weather has been brutal so we've been doing lots of swimming & singing the praises of whoever invented air conditioning! Poor Libby has suffered as it's just too hot to go play ball in the afternoons---I'm going to have to start bringing her in the mornings when it's only in the 80's!

I have a pair of socks on my needles now---Cascade Fixation anklets for me. I found out a friend from hs is pregnant & expecting a girl in December---more pink/purple knitting!

2 comments:

knittingyoyo said...

Cute picture. Funny, I am in the middle of Fixation ankle socks too. Must be all the hot weather.

Holly S. said...

We missed you Monday night.