I was reading a message board today & this one mother is ALWAYS complaining about her kids. We rarely get a good news update, they're always horrible. Whiney. Brats. Even worse names sometimes.
So, in the name of being whiney myself, here's my list of things that bug me:
1) mothers who never comment on the good where their children are concerned. They can't be that bad all the time & if they are, perhaps you are the one in need of help w/ your parenting skills.
2) bad book endings. I listened to Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner in the car on my trip. I like a little chick lit every now & again but this was just bad. It seemed like the ending was thrown together in order to make a deadline. Or perhaps she just got bored writing the book. I've read several other of her books & this one wasn't one of the best.
3) People who don't use their turn signals. Let me say that I am a Boston driver through & through. I have a leadfoot (it's gotten better) & have been known to tailgate slow drivers in the left lane but I ALWAYS use my signals. I am not a mindreader & cannot guess what move you will make next.
4) pet owners who don't control their pets. Specifically dogs. My child (or I) always ask if we can pet your dog, if you say no that's fine. We understand not all dogs like people other than their own people. But letting your dog run wild & jump all over my dog & child? Not cute. It's called a leash---buy one.
5) The makers of pedialyte need to taste test that crap. Blech.
6) that I didn't think to see if the Red Sox/(sk)Yankees game was on national tv today. Grrrrr.