Tuesday, December 04, 2007

5 years ago today


Hunter & I were married. He had just come home from 6 months in Kuwait & the threat of war in Iraq was looming. So much so that he was slated to return to Kuwait in less than a month's time. So off we went to the JP's office & at high noon we were married!
This picture was taken a week after we were married & is one of my favorites.
In the 5 years we've been married we've had 3 combat tours, a pregnancy & the subsequent birth of the Wee One, got Libby the wonder schnauzer (during the Invasion) & various other daily trials & tribulations & celebrations.
You know, I wouldn't change a thing!
I love you so much sweetie & am so very proud of you! I'm very lucky to have you as my husband!

6 comments:

Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Happy anniversary! Do something nice for yourself today to celebrate - you deserve it!

Becca said...

That's a wonderful photo! We got married at the courthouse because of the Army, too. Happy anniversary to you both and may you have many years together.

Ursula said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 5 years - wishing you many more :)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Congrats to both of you, and here's to many more wonderful years!

jopal said...

Congratulations on your 5 uears of marriage! I wish you MANY more!
Beautiful roses!

DaCraftyLady said...

Soemtimes trials and tribulations makes us better people and I must say congrats and congrats to such a brave hubby!!! http://pbdesigns.blogspot.com