Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas is one week away and. . .

I am done with everything! All of our gifts have been shipped, cards are sent, local friends have received their gifts, our gifts are wrapped & under the tree, goodies have been baked.

This week we have a MOMS mallwalk followed by a visit to Santa, a trip to Monkey Joes & a shopping trip to ATL. My ILS are coming down the day after Christmas for a few days.

The only thing that's a bummer is the weather! It's been in the mid 70's here for the past few days. I WANT SNOW! At the very least I'd like more seasonal weather! I'm wishing for the snow meiser but all we're getting is this:

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/117996


I really can't complain as Hunter is home with us this year as opposed to last yr when he was in Ramadi. This year is special since next year he'll be gone again.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Yay for having hubby home this Christmas. Bummer that he'll be gone next. :( But at least you have him now. I love that video clip. I had to play it. :D My boyfrind looked at me and just shook his head. :P