Sunday, May 04, 2008

50% less worry

Hunter is out of Iraq, hence 50% less worry. I don't stop worrying until he's back in my arms. Which could be in a few days.

Gentle Reader, the official Freak Out has begun!!! I still have a bit of cleaning to do (laundry, vacuum, steam clean the carpet in the dining room) as well as mani/pedi, hair color, groceries but the rest of the house is clean & our outfits have been picked out .

Freaking Out!

Back in March 2007 this day seemed as if it never would come. It was just so far in the future. But it's almost here now. So as a result there isn't much knitting going on, there isn't much of anything going on other than me constantly looking at the calendar & counting days.

Thank you for the prayers, love & support that you have shown me & my family these past 14 months. They mean a lot & are appreciated more than you will ever ever know!

xox

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Very exciting - I'm so happy for you!

Sandy said...

so glad to hear this! enjoy him!

Ursula said...

Happy to hear the wait is almost over!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's fabulous news!

Enjoy it!

Jane said...

What great news! I'm so happy for you! Now you can watch those Red Sox games together LOL.
Jane

NH Knitting Mama said...

Laurie, this is the best news I have heard all weekend. I am so happy for you all. Big hugs to you!

Angela said...

You have made more progress than I. I have no idea what we're going to wear, and I certainly don't have time for hair-cut appointments. HA! I did make some cleaning progress today though. I think I've knitted 3 rows in a weeks time!

Unknown said...

That is great that he is coming back! I wish they could all come back, really :)
Thanks for the comment on my poor neglected blog!
GO SOX!

LeslieJ said...

yea yea and YEA!!!! xxxooo from me to you and your family

Dorothy said...

AMEN! I am sure you are anxious to see your honey! Try to remember - he doesn't care about anything but holding you and your DD!

jopal said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for the three of you!
Make sure you give him a hug from all of us and thank him for being there for all of us!

Holly S. said...

Yea, Laurie! I know you and WeeOne can hardly wait. I don't know if you know Tiffany from the knitting group, but her husband came home late last week. She (and Shelby, her four-year-old) brought him by Panera tonight just to show him off to the group. I don't even think she brought any yarn! But she had Jay, and that was better than yarn.

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh Laurie, I'm so excited for you and thats the BESTEST Dang News I've heard so far!!!! Woo-Hoo, Hunters coming home!!!
Keep busy girl, the day will go faster..lol
So sorry I've been away fro so long, but this was great to come back too!!
love ya!